Richter-Helm has more than 25 years of experience in the development and good manufacturing practice (GMP)–compliant production of a wide range of biopharmaceuticals, including
- recombinant proteins (e.g., cytokines, growth factors, antibody fragments, surface antigens)
- plasmid DNA
- microbial vaccines (e.g., attenuated whole cell vaccines).
Richter-Helm offers customized solutions for all steps in biopharmaceutical projects through contract development and manufacturing services featuring
- GMP state-of-the-art facilities for microbial production
- fermentor scale up to 1,500 L
- strong expertise in Escherichia coli and yeast (e.g., Pichia)
- preclinical/clinical trials to market supply at a large scale.
Richter-Helm out-licenses its own biosimilar developments in
- women’s health (osteoporosis)
- infectious diseases (hepatitis).
Active Pharmacetical Ingredients
Sales of active pharmaceutical ingredients
- IFN alpha 2a.
Full fill and finish operation will begin in 2013 and will feature
- 1,100 m2 cleanroom
- two filling lines built according to the latest regulatory requirements (syringe and vial/cartridge/lyophilisation line)
- labeling machines
- unbuilt cleanroom area 130 m2 for expansion
- special room for small batches.
Dr. Kai Pohlmeyer is head of business development, +49-40-2375-2430, firstname.lastname@example.org.