GlycoExpress® (GEX®) technology is a well-established human expression platform for the screening and production of biotherapeutics. By contrast with other human cell lines (e.g., HEK293 and Per.C6) GlycoExpress® expression platform consists of a toolbox of glycoengineered cell lines optimized for producing biotherapeutics with desired glycan structures to improve their clinical performance.
Glycotope’s GEX® technology provides an established expression platform proven for different biopharmaceuticals:
- Antibodies of different isotypes (e.g., IgG, IgM, IgA)
- Defucosylated antibodies
- Bispecific antibodies/fragments (e.g., NK cell/T-cell recruiters)
- Difficult-to-express and complex glycosylated proteins
- Blood factors (e.g., FVII)
- Protein hormones (e.g., FSH, HCG)
- Fusion proteins with extended serum half-life
- Enzymes (e.g., for enzyme replacement therapy).
Login to read the full PDF of the application note.