This webcast features: Michael W. Johnson, Business Development Engineering Manager, Life Sciences, Entegris
Utilizing advanced fluoropolymer materials in single-use systems has distinct advantages in regards to extractables, chemical compatibility and cold temperature performance. This webcast examines data obtained from pilot scale testing of a new fluoropolymer single-use bag system for the freezing, storage and shipping of formulated bulk biopharmaceutical product.
You will learn:
- What material has the widest temperature profile from +200 to -200°C
- Which film material (LDPE, Polyolefin, EVAM, FEP or Fluoropolymer) passed the most tests when exposed to multiple temperature changes
- Results from mechanical strength, cold crack and freeze/drop testing
- How an advanced fluoropolymer film meets the need of a single polymeric layer, no lamination of different plastics and no adhesives
- How to reduce extractables and leachables risk through material science