Single-Use AdvantaFlex tubing with molded mini Tri-Clamp ends is now available from AdvantaPure. Offered in three tubing lengths, the assemblies are supplied gamma sterilized and are ideal for aseptic transfer and processing applications.
AdvantaFlex Molded Tubing Ends work well in Single-Use applications by reducing operational costs and improving production efficiencies. They’re compatible with sterile tubing welders and available in a variety of tubing sizes and lengths for biopharma fluid transfer.
The mini Tri-Clamp material – USP Class VI polypropylene – is overmolded onto AdvantaFlex TPE tubing. This results in a connection with reduced leak potential and a smooth fluid path consisting of a single material (TPE). Designed for Single-Use, the ends simplify cleaning and validation procedures and decrease cross contamination risks.
Other features include:
- Easy connections — tubing is sterile weldable and heat sealable
- Certified free of animal derived components and silicone oils
- Made from FDA-approved ingredients
- Molded in an ISO Class 7 clean room
- Translucent for visual contact with the flow
- Documented quality control; lot traceable with identification on packaging
AdvantaFlex Molded Tubing Ends are available in four tubing I.D. sizes: 1/8”, 1/4″, 3/8” and 1/2”. Lengths are 24”, 48” and 72”, and all are supplied with validated sterility assurance of 10-6 via gamma irradiation per ISO 11137 method VDmax 25.