|Overview||What is the purpose?|
|Why participate?||Who can be nominated?|
|Eligibility rules||Judging and announcements|
|Deadlines and schedule||Contact|
The 2016 BioProcess International Awards recognize and honor the outstanding people, organizations and technologies that have significantly advanced the efficiency of biotherapeutic development and manufacturing processes, ultimately allowing the industry to deliver better, more effective treatments to a global patient base.
- To recognize the people and organizations within the industry who have contributed to innovative scientific and technological concepts that will accelerate the manufacturing process
- To communicate advancements and proven best practices
- To highlight technological advancements, collaborations, and outstanding individual and organizational leadership.
- To provide well-deserved recognition to you, your team, partners, and/or suppliers
- To celebrate your achievements and growth as industry leaders and experts
- To honor both end-users and suppliers. Entries can be submitted in multiple categories
- The nomination process is easy and takes only a short time to complete
- No fee is required to enter your nomination.
Nominations are open to any individual, company, or association within the biopharmaceutical and biotherapeutic industry. Nominations can be made (and are encouraged) in more than one category. Individuals and companies can enter themselves or their partners/clients. In addition, nominations may also be submitted by third parties who feel that a particular company, person, or technology should be considered.
- Nominations must be completed in their entirely and submitted using the official online awards form
- All nominations must be submitted in English
- Nominations must stay within the maximum word count. Any nomination over the word limit will be disqualified from judging
- All nominations must be received by the submission deadline: 30 June 2016
- All nominations must reflect work, technologies and achievements accomplished between 1 June 2014 and 30 June 2016
- Only nominations pertaining to biopharmaceutical and/or biotherapeutic development will be considered
BioProcess International has hand selected and created a distinguished panel of twelve independent biopharmaceutical experts who will review each nomination and provide a grade (1–5) based upon the following applicable criteria:
- The biopharmaceutical industry has been improved/transformed by this company, collaboration, design, technology, method, or style of leadership
- The contributions of this company, collaboration, design, technology, method, or style of leadership are frequently cited in journal publications and are helping the biopharmaceutical industry develop and refine its best practices
- This nomination has had such a major impact on the industry that it has generated follow-on products/methods based upon it
- The impact of this nomination is being noticed across the global biopharmaceutical industry across multiple product classes
- The technology or methodology is profitable, and its practices are sustainable. Or the company or individual has championed profitable and sustainable concepts and actively works to see them implemented
- Claims are supported by enough objective information to convince the judges that the contribution has “staying power”
January 1: Award Nominations Open
June 30: Award Nominations Close
September 15: Finalists Announced
October 5: Award Reception, Dinner, and Ceremony (at the BPI Conference and Exhibition) – Reserve your seat today!
Email all questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org