Charter Medical, Ltd. is a subsidiary of Fenner PLC (LSE: FENR). Charter Medical, based in Winston-Salem, NC, USA has 15,000 square feet of clean room space and is an ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered manufacturing facility. Charter Medical has a 25 year history of creating high-quality, single-use products and serves the bioprocessing, cell therapy and medical device industries. Focus is on designing and supplying single-use solutions for cell growth, frozen storage and biological fluid handling. Charter Medical is committed to providing quality products and services with an experienced staff dedicated to exceeding customer expectations from product development, delivery and implementation.
Coming Soon – Freeze-Pak™ Bio-Containers with FP-FLEX™ Tubing for working cell bank applications
Cold chain tubing and containers designed for cryogenic storage and transport applications enabling closed-system continuous processing.
- Tubing and containers tested and validated to -196°C
- FP-FLEX™ tubing compatible with C-Flex®
- Closed-system aseptic transfer via tube-to-tube connection
- Compatible with standard tube welding and sealing devices
- Compatible with industry available freezing/storage cassettes
- Reduces handling and seed train expansion steps
Freeze, Thaw, Weld – Making the Cold Chain Link
To learn more be sure to visit us at the BioProcess International Conference Booth #618 and also at www.CharterMedical.com