FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is a leading full service cGMP Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization for the biopharmaceutical industry with over 30 years of experience. FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies has extensive experience in the development and manufacturing of recombinant proteins, recombinant vaccines and monoclonal antibodies, in a wide array of microbial, mammalian, and insect systems. The company offers a comprehensive list of services from cell line development, including its proprietary pAVEway™ microbial and Apollo™ mammalian expression systems to process development, analytical development, clinical and commercial manufacturing.
Our proven track record in delivering successful programs will provide manufacturing support as your product reaches its next clinical stage quickly, economically and on time. Our experience includes, but not limited to:
- Development and manufacture of more than 260 proteins
- Licensed manufacturer for five commercial products made for third parties including yeast, E. coli and cell culture
- Implementation of the latest in single-use and viral vaccine technologies
Our Services Include:
- Global process development, including both early phase process development and late phase range finding studies, characterization and validation
- Stand alone analytical and formulation development services
- GMP manufacturing of biologics by both microbial fermentation and cell culture to support both clinical and commercial demands
- Vaccines experts to develop and scale-up your product from pre-clinical to commercial production
The organization has sites in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA; College Station, Texas, USA; and Billingham, UK.
For more information, visit us at www.fujifilmdiosynth.com