PraestoÂ® Jetted A50 is the first protein A resin to meet the future demands in monoclonal antibody (MAb) processing today. It delivers enhanced performance characteristics through Puroliteâ€™s patented manufacturing technology: Jetting. This continuous manufacturing process â€” combined with a novel, alkaline-stable continuous manufacturing process with a novel, alkaline-stable protein A ligand called NGL Impact A™ (supplied by Repligen Corporation) â€” results in the only bioprocess-scale agarose available with a uniform particle-size distribution. Compared with other resins, PraestoÂ®
Jetted A50 resin delivers superior performance characteristics such as:
- Ultrahigh dynamic binding capacity of ~80 g/L
- Threefold increase in productivity
- Exceptional alkaline stability for hundreds of cycles
- Improved flow properties
- No fines, decreased resin fouling, and improved lifetime
- Up to 40% reduction in buffer volume
- 80% reduction in resin costs.
Fill out the form below to read the complete technology review now.