This webcast features: Daniela Guttmann, Product and Service Manager at Vetter, and Susanne Hall, Team Leader of Secondary Packaging at Vetter.
Factors such as new regulatory requirements (e.g. serialization) and expenses associated with secondary packaging have created significant interest in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). When incorporated early in the planning process, PLM can boost a product’s chance for success by helping to meet market requirements, and save costs. Watch the webcast on PLM for Secondary Packaging, and learn how it can best meet the current and future needs of your parenteral product.
This webcast covers the following questions, and more:
- What are the drivers for Product Lifecycle Management in secondary packaging for parenteral drugs?
- What are some practical examples of product redesign in secondary packaging?
- How does a change in secondary packaging lead to process change? What are the main process changes to consider?
- What are the latest regulatory requirements for serialization?
- What drives product redesign and why (e.g., market requirements or cost efficiency)?
- What should you keep in mind when you start product redesign? What are the changes regarding process and packaging?