The degree of homogeneity in the feed that is delivered to the filters is a critical, but often overlooked factor. Even small changes in the nature of the feed will drastically impact performance, resulting in deviations during diafiltration.
This case study explores the impact of mixing dynamics on TFF performance. An innovative single-use Tulip Tank paired with the KrosFlo® RS 30 TFF system significantly improved performance as compared to traditional retentate vessels, reducing the gap between theoretical models and actual outcome.
- Gain insight into feed inconsistencies and membrane performance in TFF.
- Understand benefits of good mixing to your production.
- Analyze vessel mixing methods.
- Examine mixing performance of conventional mixing vessels.
- Compare mixing performance: traditional vessels vs. Repligen’s RS TFF system.
Just fill out the form below to watch the recorded webcast now.